Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am Almost Home

Well, last night I didn't sleep at all, Todd was suppose to call me, but I hard little to no reception in Redding. I was sooooo mad... I all but haf an axiety attack, and truth be told, I probably was having one when I was freaking out and pacing the room at 2 am. I am sooo tired tonight.

Anyway, today we spent driving all day - this is taking way longer than I thought - I am NEVER doing this again! Tomorrow we go to Sea Lion caves. I am hoping that after that we will be able to drive all the way home, but I am sure we wont be able to... things haven't gone my way at all this trip home.

I just want to be home. I am hoping once I get back in the routine that maybe I will be able to handle this deployment better. I really am trying, but its not working so far.

more later

No comments:

Post a Comment