Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday and stuff

Well, Saturday has come and gone - I spent 10 hours driving to Redding California which is where we are staying tonight.

Todd was able to call me a few times today - once just to say hi when he only had a coupe of minutes!!! I love him for that - I have told him that this departure has been harder on me than May's.... at some point I hope to figure out why, but right now the most random things make me sad... when we were in San Diego it was every time I passed the bridge... how retarded.... now its just songs or things that pop in my head. You would think that was all new to me... sure he hasn't deployed in 16 years but really? I thought I was a strong person - I am Rae hear me roar LOL

Anyway, I am tired the drive wiped me out... but I must say that i LOVE the Chevy Equinox that I rented.. I want one for myself.

Good night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment