Monday, July 26, 2010

Short and quick

Well we made it home from our long road trip from San Diego - I am never doing that again.

I had a meltdown this morning, I didn't feel good and he hadn't called me the night before like he said he would and I didn't sleep because of it. I had even gotten me and the little one a jacuzzi suite so I could relax - but that freaking phone call did me in... so much for my indulgance. I knew I would regret it.

Anyway, he called me this morning, after I texted him and left a voice mail, apparently he got sidetracked last night by someone talking to him.... that was so not cool. I was not happy, but it only last a few seconds, I mean really how can I be mad at him when he's so far away I don't get how come one just couldn't say, hold on I told my wife I would call her... but hey, thats just what I would do.... especially knowing that she was having a hard time coping right now.. but not my hubby he doesn't think that way,

Any who... off to bed I go, for a good nights sleep on my own cushy bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment